Monday, October 10, 2011

2302 Sagamore Hills Drive

Yup, I'm living in my Grandmother's basement.

But it isn't all bad.  I spend each afternoon and evening at my parents' house, cooking and catching up with my mother's illness.  My parents are willing guinea pigs to my culinary experiments and compliment my cooking, which I haven't done this much of in years.  And I think the last time I cooked on an electric range was when I stayed with my parents back in 2002.  Catching up with my mom has been just as experimental but with less enjoyable results.  I keep getting frustrated and pissed off which makes her frustrated and emotional and pissed off.  She has started to compare me unfavorably to my father and I just keep repeating the mantra "She can't help it and it's not her fault."  Slowly it's helping.  Maybe.

But on the brighter side of things, I've found a house I'd love to buy.  And I embarrassed my cousin by posting old pictures of her (and me) on facebook.  I've loved going through the old family photos and reliving the me of yesteryear.  So I'm doing fine.  Just wanted to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment