Saturday, June 9, 2012

a busy Saturday

I went from weeks of working Saturdays and doing nothing social to having too many activities.  This Saturday, I attended Nola's 1st Birthday party at Pace and Miguel's new house, Jessica's Belmont Stakes party, and Jonetta's bridal shower.

To celebrate Nola and the new house, Pace and Miguel roasted a whole pig in their new backyard--yum! (I took mine togo)


Nola is the cutest one year old.  And you would never even guess that she was a premie.  Pace and Miguel's house is gorgeous.  They have spent months and months renovating and it all paid off.  It is rare that I have house-envy but theirs sparks it.  They have a wine room.  Yup, I said it.  Wine room.  I also got to spend some time with my favorite Sebel, baby Owen.












Then I ran over to Jessica's to watch the ponies race at Belmont Stakes.  No possibility of a triple crown winner but fun to watch and bet anyway.  I even won cash on the second place winner!



Finally, I headed to Crate and joined in Jonetta's bridal shower.  She leaves in 2 days to get married on the beach in the Dominican!  I hope she's well packed!  And then home to snuggle with Iggy.  He hates it when I try to snuggle...


No comments:

Post a Comment