Monday, September 19, 2011

a day in the life of Prof. Virginia Anderson

Today, I followed CAG around on her Monday.  We went to school, went to lunch, went to office hours, went to the barn, and went to dinner mostly in the rain.  And I took a ton of pictures at the barn while Ginny took care of Paddy and took him for a ride.  We met up with Bill the person, not Bill the dog, at La Roserita for dinner and $0.99 margaritas.

Controlled chaos

Note, this picture comes from the passenger side--I was not driving today.

Dirty Harry, Barn Cat Esq.



This is Paddy!


Saphire


Geoffrey

"I think she really captured my essence."--Dirty Harry





Pumpkin

Lulu
Lulu and Pumpkin




Cuz everyone needs a boat in a cornfield



Pumpkin

CAG's hairstylist
Dirty Harry approved

Lulu

Saphire


Paddy 





Dinner with Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment