Friday, September 16, 2011

Denver

Averil and I cruised over Loveland Pass this morning.  12,000 feet.  And I thought I had problems breathing at 10,000.  Now, I have some idea of how an asthmatic feels now.  We saw some test cars/minivans doing their altitude testing--strangely wrapped car that looking slightly menacing.  Averil turned back and I headed toward the city.











I stopped by to check out Red Rocks Amphitheatre and saw a bunch of people doing step training.  Crazy people running up and down the stairs--don't they know it's a music venue?!?  I strolled the 16th Ave Mall in Denver and managed not to buy anything.  I even went into the Tattered Cover Bookstore and didn't buy anything.  I think the altitude is affecting my brain.








Union Station was not running any trains in preparation for the new light-rail going in.  But I checked out the interior and I can picture it bustling with people.  Too dark for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment